Design Tech Charter School
Listed below is information along with attachments on the timeline for Design Tech Charter.
- Facilities Use Agreement Between d.tech and SMUHSD (Presented at March 26, 2015 Board Meeting)
- Joint Facilities Lease Agreement with the San Mateo County Office of Education for 1800 Rollins Road, Burlingame (Presented at March 26, 2015 Board Meeting)
- Board Meeting, d.tech Funding Request, January 29, 2015
This budget overview of d.tech was presented to the Board for the purpose of determining whether to grant d.tech their request of a financial augmentation of $150,000. By a majority vote, the Board approved the funding request. A contribution of $150,000 will allow the charter to maintain a three percent reserve for economic uncertainty at the close of the 2014-15 fiscal year assuming its budget is fully expended. If you are interested in the most current financials of d.tech, please contact d.tech directly.
- Special Board Meeting Presentation, January 27, 2015
This presentation provides information on possible short and long term location options for the District's first charter school, d.tech.
- Resolution to Extend Proposition 39 Timeline, January 2015
The resolution, passed by the Board at the January 27, 2015 Special Board Meeting, allows the District team to further evaluate and negotiate current possible options for d.tech's home come the 2015/16 school year.
- First Interim Budget Presented to Board of Trustees, December 11, 2014
The District's first interim budget report was presented to the Board of Trustees on December 11, 2014 and it covers the full scope of the District's expenditures and revenues at the time presented. If you are particularly interested in line items pertaining to d.tech, please search this 209 page report by the search criteria "charter." If you are interested in the most current financials of d.tech, please contact d.tech directly.
- November 2014 Prop 39 Request for Facility Use
- IDEA HS Alternative School Presentation
- Design Tech Charter School Petition