The purpose of this page is to gather resources for parents and students who feel they need guidance, education and support on safety-related issues. This page will provide available resources related to different areas of safety.
- Emergency Preparedness
- The Ready Campaign: Parents (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- The Ready Campaign: Kids (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Immediate Action Response: The Big Five
- Big Five for Staff 2016-17
- Big Five Slideshow - U.S. Department of Justice
- Big Five Flyer (English)
- Big Five Flyer (Spanish)
Looking for additional resources? Below are some great resources for parents and students:
- Mental Health
- Domestic Violence
- Talking to Children about Violence: Tips for Parents and Teachers (National Association of School Psychologists)
- Bullying (Including Cyberbullying)
- Sexual Assault
- Suicide Prevention/Self Harm
- Gender Equity
It's important to learn about fireworks safety as well:
Other Support and Counseling Services:
Questions? Contact Student Services Department.
TITLE IX: LEGAL PROTECTION AGAINST HARASSMENT
Title IX protects people from discrimination based on sex in education programs or activities that receive Federal financial assistance.
Click here to learn more about Title IX.